Friday, August 8, 2014

Such a busy week! A pile of homework and personal stuff to do dragged me away from all the good movies I just downloaded. It's good to be busy anyway, at least you've made your day productive, though. So midterm is days ahead and I'll probably be busier than these past few weeks. But before I jump to books and plates again, I'm just gonna give the overview of the things that kept me busy this week:
  • Took some shots for Photography class.
  • Finished my sister's brochure, which took me quite a long time to make because I made all the icons.. 

  • This digital artwork+a 2-paged essay.


  • Plate in Illustration


  • Wrote the write-ups for UMBRA.
  • Plate in Graphic Design (LEC)
  • Illustrator stuff in Graphic Design+textures (LAB)
That's all, I guess. Watch out for my next entry. HINT: You'll drop your jaws, uhh it's jawdropping. Haha! Thanks to the amuhzing team for the effort. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Beguiled with the Pleasure of Living
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com