Saturday, August 2, 2014

So here's my assignment in Literature which was based in a certain painting. Don't even know why I enjoy reading/writing poignant love stories. I think I didn't do well with the title and the last part because I was so sleepy when I made it. Haha.

A Melancholy Tune

I pluck the strings and think of you,
The soft melody reminds me of thou.
So soft, yet brittle,
A mellow, yet a fragile.

I pluck again and sadness sings.
The words run dry, it's stuck on strings.
As the tune fades to oblivion,
I thought how fast too you've gone.

I sing along to the lonely verse,
And blink on forlorn tears.
I search for bliss in setting skies,
Which can't exist in blunt goodbyes.

I pluck the strings repeatedly,
Trying to let thoughts of you flee.
I fill the room with the sound of the harp,
And there I saw what bliss felt like.

(The end though. I was like DEM Jea that escalated quickly. -_-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Beguiled with the Pleasure of Living
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com