Sunday, December 21, 2014

Time really flies by so fast and it seems like January 2014 was only a month ago! Every year brings you new adventures, new lessons, and a lot of time to discover yourself. This year, I knew I had learned a lot from experiences, even though it took me so long to let the lessons sink in because I'm such a stubborn and I need constant reminders to keep going on track. I've grown to be responsible, (well, maybe not that completely responsible gal but hey I'm trying to get there and it's a good start) and more honest to myself and to others. I know I have still a lot to learn and I admit I haven't fully accepted everything my kind of reality has to offer but I hope that I will in this coming year. I have had faced lots of struggles in so many things and I know eventually I'll overcome the fears that are living inside me. So cheers to another year, and I hope 2015 will be more awesomazing than the past years! 

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!
BTW, the photo above is the cover of my self-made planner. Sticking to minimalism! \m/ And thank you to the one who did that flower thing there! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Beguiled with the Pleasure of Living
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com